The Arthouse Meath

Welcome to the ARTHOUSE Meath charity blog- a non profit Centre of Excellence celebrating the artistic talents of adults living with learning difficulties and severe Epilepsy.

Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

ARTHOUSE Meath won the Surrey Care Award 2011 for Most Innovative Activity Programme of The Year!

Becky Sheraidah our Executive Director, Hannah Mills an instructor and designer, Pat Beswick Meath care worker, Nikki Medhurst our business administrator with one of our artist's, Regan Parish in the centre collecting our award.



The Most Innovative Activity Programme is awarded to a team who devises and delivers an innovative programme for service users that makes a positive difference.


Of the evening, Regan Parish said:

'I really enjoyed the evening, I thought it was a wonderful night. Arthouse really deserved the award for helping us with our art work. I enjoy working with everyone in the Arthouse very much and I'm happy that my art is improving all the time. The food was delicious and the disco was enjoyable too except I kept tripping over my posh dress.'

Back at Arthouse our artists are delighted with their new award.

Helen, Regan, Elenor, Janine, Maria and Steven.

Laura, Grace, Peter, Lyn, Sarah and Marjorie

No comments:

Post a Comment